SUSTAINABLE MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
all our employees can practice naturally in their work every day”.
BINGGRAE ESG VISION HOUSE
The global community is emphasizing the importance of ESG management more and more every day. In
line with this trend, we have established our ESG management vision of “Sustainable management that
all our employees can practice naturally in their work every day,” with the aim of leading the preservation
of the global environment for future generations, creating social value, and realizing transparent
governance that meets the highest global standards.
As a company filled with joy
and reward in working, we will
create the utmost customer
value. Moreover, we envision a
leading global company that
enriches the world.
A messenger of a bright smile,
sharing health and happiness!
Sustainable management that all
our employees can practice
naturally in their work every day.
Leading the effort to preserve
the global environment for
Creating social value
Realizing transparent governance
that meets the global standard
· Strengthen the evaluation of and policy for the eco-friendly distribution network.
Research and develop eco-friendly products and manage the
Perform systematic eco-friendly activities and evaluate performance.
· Engage in and communicate with a community strategically.
· Manage risks related to human rights and anti-corruption.
· Manage the distribution network’s ESG and reinforce health and safety.
· Strengthen customer satisfaction and protection.
· Strengthen participation in and communication with local communities for their future development.
· Build an ESG management organizational system.
· Protect shareholders’ rights and provide their comfort.
· Secure the independence and professionalism of the BOD.
Promote continuous corporate transparency through public
ESG Management Organization
Every year, Binggrae’s Board of Directors (BOD) reviews and deliberates on non-financial risks and sustainable
management strategies for the following year. Our ESG Management Team, placed directly under the control
of the CEO, consists of a leading department and an assistant department in each area of ESG,
whose role is to achieve our ESG targets.
We have been awarded an overall A rating for four consecutive years since 2019 by the Korea Corporate
Governance Service (KCGS). Notably, in 2021, it received an A rating in the environmental area, surpassing
the B+ rating awarded the previous year.
|Korea ESG Standards Institute
|ESG Overall Rating
|ESG comprehensive evaluation
a in 2021
Overall AA at Sustinvest for 4 consecutive years