Fresher refrigerated soy milk with no retort sterilization
- Retort sterilization is a sterilization method at high temperature of 130°C and high pressure for a long time.
- My Soymilk uses high short processing to maintain the taste of bean.
- After high-temperature sterilization, we use quick cooling to hold even the taste of easily escapable.
It is soy milk to be refrigerated for logistics.
- It is now the era of fresh refrigerated soy milk instead of soy milk sterilized at the room temperature.
Good Design Product by the Ministry of Knowledge Economy
- The PET package embedding the feature of bean enhances the value of product and provides convenience as a portable product.
Taste and Nutrients
Binggrae gives the taste full of nutrients.
My Soymilk Nutrition Facts
|Nutrition Facts||Calories||Sodium||Carbohydrate||Sugar||Fat||Trans Fat||Saturated Fat||Cholesterol||Protein|
|Daily nutritional values||125kcal||180mg||14g||9g||5g||0g||1g||less than 0mg||less than 6g|
|Percentage to Standard||9%||4%||9%||9%||7%||11%|
It may vary depending on the individual.
|Nutrition Facts||Amount per serving||% Nutrient Standard|
|Cholesterol||less than 0mg|
|Protein||less than 6g||11%|
%Nutrient Standard :Percent daily values